Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Roller coaster ride

This has really been a day. I had to see Dr. Termuhlen to drain fluid from the right breast. I was running a fever of 100 and had not felt well all weekend. I wasn't prepared for the decreased endurance. I was wiped by the time I got in to the office. Then, of course, I was weepy. Man, how I hate that. Thank goodness for Dr. Termuhlen. She is so practical and just gets things done. By the time I left the office she had consulted with Dr. Romer's office, ordered an antibiotic, and given me some Tylenol. Then I had to go get a blood test which turned out normal. I was totally exhausted by the time I got home.

The good news is the nausea is gone. What a relief. The fever has stayed down most of the day. I had visitors this afternoon. Maybe things taken a turn for the better. I can only hope.

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Termuhlen rocks. You are right... she is extremely practical (and patient-focused). I hope today is a better day!

    dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete