Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Farewell to Hairs

The day started off so beautifully.  Brushed my hair, took a shower, washed and dried my hair. Everything was intact. The next hour when I combed my hair before I went to a doctor's appointment my comb was full of hair.  Wow, I couldn't believe it started so quickly.

I spent much of the afternoon tugging on my hair to see how much would come out.  The answer was a lot.  I wore a hat to yet another doctor's appointment in the afternoon.  When I got back I cut off the rest of my hair.  So I guess it is hat and scarf time for sure. .

1 comment:

  1. One of my co-workers said she was afraid she would clog up her drain. She ended up with a wig that matched her hair color and style so closely that most of us forgot it was a wig. Then one day walking back from lunch in a stiff wind she suddenly said "OH NO, my hair!" and grabbed her head before the wind could blow off her wig!

    ReplyDelete