Saturday, February 26, 2011

Doing OK

So far, so good this time around.  I have a very limited headache, nausea is under control.  My fever is starting to climb a bit but is still under 99.  I keep waiting for the chemo to kick my butt but am willing to take every good moment.  I feel like I am trembling inside but don't really know how to describe the feeling and there isn't anything to do about it.  My sister Trish is coming down today.  I have given up on hiding my bald head when I am home - at least from family.  Of course it would look better if I had been a little neater when I cut my hair off.  Becky is going to bring over some clippers to shave my head properly so all of the remaining stubble is at least even.

My granddaughter Jerrika came over with Becky yesterday.  We had a nice visit while Becky took care of getting my water filter serviced.  Thank goodness for a mechanically inclined daughter.  I really didn't feel like paying attention to the system and crawling under the sink to replace filters.

I am trying to finish up the Antioch course.  They use a different course development system than we use at Sinclair so I am having to learn how to navigate it.  Fortunately my brain isn't too fuzzy.  Shanese and I may actually have everything done before the students have access to the site. I can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment