Friday, February 18, 2011

Beautiful Day

It was so nice out today. I had a doctor's appointment so I was out running around. I even stopped at LaRosa's and had some pizza. I don't suppose that is what the doctors had in mind when they ordered phenegren for nausea. It was so good to eat something that had some flavor. I was beginning to relate to a person in one of our case studies who would only eat white food. White food is usually bland, usually soft and frequently cold. I've been eating a lot of "white" food lately.

It was also good to feel better today. No nausea, better energy, no headache. Some fever but less than it has been. The blisters on my tongue from Bactrim have even cleared up. How wonderful.

I have been working on a patient rights course for Antioch Midwest. Shanese Higgins is going to teach it for me the first time around. I get to stay involved in the planning of the course. We found a book from the ACLU. I have learned a lot just reviewing it. That is what I love about teaching I am always learning something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment