Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This and That

Each day is a little bit better. My hair on my head has started to grow back at the same time some of it is still falling out. Weird. I can't tell color or texture. It does look like a lot more gray than I remember having. At this rate it is going to be December before I have enough hair to give up hats. And then, as one of my students pointed out, I'll have hat hair.

I went to Riverview Health Institute today for my preadmission paperwork and testing for my foot surgery. For those in the Dayton area it is in the old St. Elizabeth Hospital. My biggest concern was all the walking. Thank goodness they have valet parking. If I had to add walking from the parking lot I don't think I would have made it. I have been there before for some testing and my last foot surgery. It is a beautiful facility and everyone has always been really nice.

They asked me who would be bringing me to the hospital and I couldn't tell them. Becky is hoping to have a new job in Kentucky by then. She has been interviewing at Toyota.

I did start my creativity blog. It is acreativeessence.blogspot.com if any of you want to take a look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment