Friday, March 4, 2011

Too much energy

My friend Marianne did some energy work with me yesterday. I took a short nap in the afternoon and then was totally wired for the rest of the day and night. I may have slept 3 hours. Then I got up again. Still wired. I have completed half of the accreditation report for the OTA program, made good progress on the syllabus for one of the OTA courses for next quarter, checked on the Antioch class, and started a new beading project, talked on the phone several times. Whew, busy day. I did take one short nap in there somewhere. Now I am tired. I think I need some balance.

Tomorrow evening I am hoping to go to a birthday party tomorrow night for one on my Sinclair Fun Night friends. Devon always has a great party and I miss my "kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment