Saturday, March 12, 2011

Third chemo

On Wednesday I didn't feel very well then we had the first face to face class at Antioch.  I didn't think I would be able to stay the whole 6 hours but I did.  It was a great class and I was so wired when I got home that I could not sleep.

So I started out the chemo exhausted.  They had a really hard accessing my port.  Everytime they tried to flush it, it felt funny and stung.  Christine took that really seriously and would try to readjust.  She finally got another nurse to try and after an additional 5 minutes of fiddling around with it they finally got it adjusted correctly.  It was definitely obvious when the port was working correctly.

When I left I was even more tired and queasy.  That hasn't changed a whole lot today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment