Thursday, March 3, 2011

After about 3 hours I remembered why I was so glad to get rid of the surgical bra. It is uncomfortable and it rubs under the arms. Today I modified the fiberfill insert they gave me at the hospital. I filled it with rice to give it some weight. It works really well. Never thought I would have a rice boob.

I kept it low key today so I could go to Antioch this evening. They didn't have a social time which is what I would call a meet and greet. Jane Brown took me into the class and told them she wanted them to meet me. I introduced myself and told them a litle bit about our course and that was it - 5 minutes. The whole adventure lasted longer because I locked my keys in the car and had to call the police to get me in. I was not pleased with myself. I was exhausted when I got home.

1 comment:

  1. Knackered. That's a British term for tired as in "I was so knackered, I just sat on the couch" and is one of my favorites right now.

    ReplyDelete