Monday, March 21, 2011

Leo Returns

I have pretty much stopped going to the door every hour to look for cats. About noon yesterday I propped open the laundry room door to the garage. As I walked away Leo exploded down the hall beside me at a full run. He seems fine except for a frequent sneeze. I am taking him to the vet for a check up. He is definitely hanging close. He even sat on my lap when I had visitors yesterday which is totally out of character for him.

I am going to have the injection into my mastectomy site today to see if we can promote scarring and reduce the fluid buildup. I am a little nervous about it. I keep turning up allergic to drugs I have been able to take in the past. I am going to ask Dr. Termuhlen if the way we are using the doxycycline increases the possibility of a reaction. I want her to be prepared in case I have one. I am only the 3rd patient in her career who has had this problem. I would prefer to have less unique complications.

No comments:

Post a Comment