Monday, May 2, 2011

My major accomplishment for the weekend was grading papers. I fit it into my two hours up, three hours down routine. I am almost caught up. My difficulty with attention really shows up while I am grading. I have to make sure I do it when I am relatively rested or my mind is all over the place.

This whole cancer/chemo thing is getting kind of old for me and every one else. How many ways can I say I am tired, exhausted, wiped out? Even that is boring. Unfortunately, though, this is currently my life. It is filled with uncertainty because I never know how I am going to feel when I wake up. The concept of good days and bad days has a whole new meaning. I dread each new treatment not because I have a particularly hard time with the treatment but because of the way it adds to the fatigue, depression and general feeling of being sick. All of which Dr. Romer assures me is normal. I definitely don't like my new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment