Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bad night

I had horrible night sweats last night for about 3 hours. I was soaked, the pillows and bed were soaked. After they were over I changed to a different bed and was able to get some sleep. I have had them once before but didn't mention it to Dr. Romer because I didn't think they were connected to the chemo. Guess I will bring them up.

Today I feel like crap and my throat hurts and it looks like I am spending another day mostly in bed. I don't like the weepy, whiny space I am in but it is definitely where I am for the moment.

The good news is Becky will be here today cleaning house. Jerrika is coming to be "trained" by Becky in the proper way to clean my house. Jerrika is going to do it if Becky goes to Kentucky early. Jessie is bringing them because Becky is still having trouble with her truck. It will be nice to see my girls. And maybe I'll even get some jellybeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment