Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Treatment Down

This week was actually a pretty good week. I felt better for much of the week. It was a nice change.

I went in for my sixth treatment today. They didn't have me scheduled with my regular nurse and couldn't adjust the schedule. There was nothing wrong with the new nurse, she just wasn't Christine. I had a hard time not crying. I hate this being so emotional crap. The treatment went OK but I was really tired when I got home. I didn't notice last time that they gave me benadryl along with decadron and anti-nausea medication. That could account for the sleepiness. I do have the beginnings of the nasty taste in my mouth again. Maybe I had it right away last time and didn't notice it until it got really bad.

I am trying to find a long black scarf to use as a wrap for the pinning ceremony. I want to get it now so I can start practicing putting it on and see how well it stays on. I am getting tired of hats. I also don't have one that I think is dressy enough. I don't think the biker chick is the look I want to go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment