Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chemo weekend

I am not sure which is worse - to have a nasty taste in my mouth or no taste at all. My tongue is coated with white stuff and everything tastes either bitter or bland and pasty. I am going to try to make some chili tomorrow to see if it is edible. I started the Mycostatin mouth rinse again. It definitely does make a difference.

I finally put the finishing touches on Jane's retirement present. It was time to stop tweaking it and just get it done since she will be here in a couple of weeks. I found a black straw hat for the pinning ceremony and a new top I think is pretty. Here's hoping they get here in time. With my bald head I am more worried about the hat than the top.

I have been up for short periods of time today - mostly trying to grade papers. I am slowly making progress but am slowed by computer woes.

So far things have not been as bad as last time but I am definitely babying myself this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment