Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fever Day

My fever has been steadily climbing all day and is currently 100.6, just past the call in point. They want to see what is happening with the fever so I am not supposed to take any Tyelenol until I have permission. Now I get to take Tylenol and call back if the fever goes above 101.5. The good news is there are really no other signs of infection. The bad news is I feel yucky.

Food isn't very interesting today. I was able to eat some massaman curry left over from Friday and it tasted good. Bonus. I'll have to find something else to eat later tonight so I can take my regular medications. Becky brought me some homemade ribs and strawberry pie last night but I couldn't eat either one. Total bummer. Everything I eat I have to try a small bite and see how it tastes and what kind of aftertaste there is.

Wonderful Nan is taking my classes tomorrow. I don't know what I would have done without her through all of this. I was getting back into a fairly normal level of energy when I had to take another treatment. Just two more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment