Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chemo tomorrow

I do my next to the last treatment tomorrow.  I am really nervous about it.  The treatment itself usually goes OK with minor irritations or glitches.  It is the aftermath that I am worried about.  From what I understand from Dr. Romer the side effects are going to keep accumulating and getting worse.  It is difficult to imagine feeling more exhausted than I already do.  Of course there are those other little pesky side effects like fever, sore throat and nasty taste in my mouth.

I have lost back all of the weight I had lost before all of this had started.  Dr. Romer is not really thrilled about that but I am.  It's not drastic, just 10 pounds on and 10 pounds off but I am really pleased.  Not pleased with the way I lost it but I'll take anything positive out of this I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment