Thursday, August 25, 2011

Introducing Bob


Here is my new cat.  His name is Bobcat because of his Manx tail but I call him Bob.  I know, a bit strange but it is better than Stumpy and it amuses me.  Such an innocent face and such a busy and ornery kitten.  He discovered my beading tray last night and the results were not good.  There were beads all over the floor.  Then I had to put him in kitty prison (laundry room) because he thought that trying to get the beads up off the floor was a good game and kept jumping in them.  I was not amused!


While we are doing show and tell, here is a picture of my external fixator.  I am supposed to get it off next Wednesday but supposedly there is a "conversation" going on with my insurance company.  With all the medical expenses I have had this year I am surprised there haven't been more conversations.  

I still have my drains in from the insertion of the breast spacers.  So I am lumpy, gimpy, and hairless.  Actually the hairless part isn't quite true anymore.  Except for the top front of my head the hair does cover my scalp.  Maybe it covers more than I think but it is hard to tell because of all of the gray.  So I guess that makes me lumpy, gimpy and gray.  I seem to be in need of amusement these days because it takes such a long time to get back to a real normal life.  I wore my cowboy hat to amuse myself today.  Melissa, my administrative assistant, really thinks she should inherit the hat.  She does look good in it.  But just think how good I will look in it once I have real hair instead of long fuzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment