Friday, June 17, 2011

Last Chemotherapy

I had my last chemotherapy yesterday. Yeah!!! When I was finished a bunch of the nurses blew party horns for me. I definitely did not expect that. I guess I haven't been there when anyone else had their last treatment.

So far I have done pretty well with more energy than usual at this point although the thrush has shown up sooner. I already have the beginnings of a white tongue and things don't taste quite as good as I anticipate. It is the change in perceived texture that really throws me off. Everything feels slick.

My sister Trish came down tonight for a visit. It is good to see her. Her life is so crazy busy I really appreciate it when she comes.

It looks like my hair is starting to grow back in. There seems to be more longer peach fuzz and I can see the outline of my widow's peak in the front. I've always had some peach fuzz on the very top of my head but the front was most definely bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment