Friday, April 8, 2011

Pros and cons of being hairless

Pro
1. Getting ready in the morning is a lot faster with no hair to dry. I did have enough hair for 3 people and it took at least a half an hour to blow dry.
2. There are no pesky chin hairs to pluck.
3. I don't have to shave my legs or under my arms.
4. I have an excuse to wear hats.

Cons
1. I look like a plucked chicken.
2. I have to spend more time putting together "outfits" to go with my hats which are fashion accessories.
3. I am told I look cute. They must have the wrong sister. Trish is the cute one.
4. Hats make my hearing aids squeal.
5. I need a different style of hat. I am getting tired of the biker chick look.

So far I still have eyebrows. This is a good thing since I have a hard time drawing eyebrows that don't look like a clown.

1 comment:

  1. like when are you on campus? Are you available for a coffee or tea break? I want to see the biker chick look -- I'm having a hard time visualizing this :)

    ReplyDelete