Friday, April 1, 2011

Back to work

I went back to work this week. Nan covered for me on Monday because I just couldn't do it. (God bless Nan!) I did go in on Wednesday. I had a student meeting and Sinclair Fun Night. Fortunately I had asked Donna Burton, who covered for me last quarter, if she would come the first night. I crashed a little after 7 and had to go home. Talk about knackered!

Today I had two neurology classes which totaled 4 hours of class time. Then I had to go get an echocardiogram in prep for the next round of chemo. I was tired but not terribly so. It is nice to feel some progress. Next week I will teach all of my classes. It was great to see the students. They all seemed in good shape. They have been such troopers with all the changes in the department.

1 comment:

  1. I THOUGHT I saw your car in the parking lot. Great to have you back -- please don't overdo - can't wait to have a chat with you!

    ReplyDelete