Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Work Week

I started the day out with a doctor's appointment. I had planned on going in to work right before class but had to do some office "stuff." I was a little worried about all of the walking but I did fine. I even went out to eat after work.

Today was a different story. I started out with two doctors appointments. I met with Dr. Hicks and we planned to start the breast reconstruction in July. It will take three months. Then I had an oncology appointment. The echocardiogram and bloodwork looked good so I am OK'd to start the second round of chemo next week.

By then I was really tired. I had office work to do and a meeting but I was struggling to get through them. Chemo brain didn't help. I hate being so dingy. Thank goodness I don't have to go in tomorrow until late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment