Saturday, November 12, 2011

Where Do We Go From Here?

Surgery went well and I did come home the same day. There was redness around the tissue expander so it looks like it needed to come out. I will find out more details next Tuesday. The redness is already greatly decreased. I don't know if that is because of the clindomycin in the hospital or removal of the expander.

I missed the first dose of the antibiotics because the leads were set up differently than I was used to. Not that I personally mind because the antibiotics make me sick. Since I don't have any of the serious, life-threatening side effects I am supposed to just suck it up and deal with it. I also now have a seriously distorted and ugly scar. I wasn't too concerned about it before because I didn't think we were done with the process. I am not sure where I am with reconstruction now. Is it permanently a no go or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment